Concrete Hand Cruncher
Silent, Powerful Concrete Crunching
G Clamp Concrete Hand Cruncher
The Concrete Hand Cruncher can crush concrete up to 300mm thick and is virtually silent.
Operated by a two-man team, the G clamp (as shown) is placed over the material to be crushed.
Concrete Hand Cruncher Breaking Stairs
The operator then activates the hydraulic ram which in turn crushes the material with no vibration and minimal noise.
For those jobs where noise or vibration is a problem - for example shopping centres or hospitals - our concrete cruncher is the silent, more controlled answer to conventional electric or air hammers.
CRUSHER TYPES BZ
- Super light construction of special aircarft alloy for easy handling
- A quick change of the screw opens the way to easy demolition of small walls and stairs
- Required power packs:
- Type BW-2, electric motor
- Type BW-2B, gasoline motor
- Weight: 47 kg, 104 lbs
- Wall thickness 120-300 mm
- Crushing power 30 t
- Steel point BZ
- Extractor for steel point BZ
- Distance washers 25 mm and 50 mm
- Leather apron
- Helmet with protective mask
- Protective goggles
- Transport trolley to BZ
Ring us today for more information or advice on how to choose and use the right equipment for your project