Automated Rock Drilling
EZ Automated Rock Drilling Equipment Hire - Alleviates Hand and Arm Vibration
Automated Rock Drilling Equipment Cuts Hand and Arm Vibration
EZ AUTOMATED ROCK DRILLING EQUIPMENT
The advantages of our EZ automated rock drilling equipment hire service include:
- Your operative has no contact with the drilling machine
- No vibration is transferred via the machine to the operator
- Continuous working is not compromised as a result
- Our EZ rock drilling machines come in different sizes and have the capability to drill various diameters and depths vertically or horizontally.
Automated Rock Drilling Equipment
Our rock drilling equipment for hire is suitable for:
- Drilling mass concrete - masonry – rock
- Dowel bar drilling
- Induction line drilling
- Anchor hole drilling
The models shown are single vertical - horizontal drill systems that drill up to 62mm diameter 450mm depth.
They are lightweight and include wheels so one person can manoeuvre the machine, making it easy to position around the site.
Our EZ rock drills require a compressor for power with a minimum capacity of 100 cfm.
Specification for Standard Models - Variations Available on Request
|Model||Drill Depth||Hole Diameter||Air Requirement||Drill Motor||Chuck Size||Weight|
|210B||450 mm||15.90mm - 63.50 mm||100 cfm||CP 32A||7/8 x 3 1/4||230 kg|
|20UTL||450 mm||15.90mm - 63.50 mm||100 cfm||CP 32A||7/8 x 3 1/4||207 kg|
Ring us today for more information or advice on how to choose and use the right equipment for your project